Welcome to the Pineapple Paper Artists' May Team Blog Hop. Whether you have started here, or come from Amy's blog, I hope you will enjoy our creations, using the Free to Be Me Paper Packet. This amazing collection of paper is available exclusively during the May National Scrapbooking Month Campaign.
The Free To Be Me Paper Packet features:
- 6 – Free to Be Me B&T Duos™ Papers
- 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Teal Cardstock Sheets
- 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Red Cardstock Sheets
- 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Gold Cardstock Sheets
- 1 – White Feather Print Vellum Sheet
- 1 – Gold Foil Polka-dot Print Vellum Sheet
The paper collection is yours for just $5
with your qualifying purchase of $50.
This is a 6X6 card that I created using this paper packet and the following CTMH supplies:
CC1027 Free to Be Me Paper Packet
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
1271 Buttercup Cardstock
1273 Desert Sand Cardstock
X5758 Sunset Cardstock
X5764 Pear Cardstock
X5752 Juniper Cardstock
Z2114 Cocoa Stamp Pad
3505 Watercolor Pencils
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z1853 Aqua Dots
Z1151 3D Foam Tape
Now hop on over to Sandra's blog to see what she has to share with you.