Monday, September 1, 2014

September Stamp of the Month Team Blog Hop

Welcome to the Pineapple Paper Artists' September SOTM  Blog Hop featuring the "Forever Yours" stamp set which can be yours for $17.95 or for $5 with a $50 purchase this month. Whether you started here or with Amy's  blog, I hope you enjoy our artwork. I chose to use the Brushed Paper Packet from the Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations Catalog to create a layout of a family reunion that took place in Connecticut.  I love how these papers complement the beautiful summer colors of my pictures. I stamped another tree using pear to cut out a few leaves and add it to my tree, to create dimension. I also made my own printed canary paper by using the miniature hearts stamp that is part of the set.







Supplies used:
D1506    Family is Forever SOTM
X7190B Brushed Paper Packet
X5752    Juniper Cardstock
Z2165    Juniper Stamp Pad
Z2643    Canary Stamp Pad
Z2175    Cashmere Stamp Pad

Thanks for stopping and now hop on over to Martha's blog to see what she has in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment